View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 09:00   #71
Ignitionnet
Inactive

Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Re: London Mayor election 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_ View Post
Do you honestly think that the average member of cameron's cabinet like the oiks who vote for them? I think not, they look down on them with disdain and virtually everyone of them still believe that the common man should not be allowed to vote.
Do you honestly think most politicians could give a damn about the people that vote for them apart from at election time?

If you and the rest of Liverpool hate the government so much please feel free to pay the full amount of council tax required to cover Liverpool's expenditure and demand greater autonomy.

Do be aware though that it'll nearly triple your council tax bill - Liverpool Council spends over £2.90 for every £1.00 raised in council tax.

In other news Ken didn't win - good. However before I'm considered a Tory toff lover Boris didn't get my first preference vote, Siobhan Benita did.

I wonder how different politics would be if people actually looked past the colour on the party logo and voted for the candidates who fit the bill?

---------- Post added at 09:00 ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSainsbury View Post
Actually there have been two where trains went smashing out or control causing damage beyond repaid and multiple casualties.....not.

Collision at West India Quay bridge

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Docklands_Light_Railway

Compared to other forms of transport, I'd say that's a 100% track (no pun intended) record...
Pretty funny that both of them were due to manual, not automatic control. Good advertisement for removing manual control except in emergencies.
Ignitionnet is offline   Reply With Quote