View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 07:39   #68
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Re: London Mayor election 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
What exactly, besides the fact he went to Eton and Oxford, do you have against Boris (and try to state facts, not your usual class warfare polemic, such as 'clown', 'toff', 'idiot', 'forelock tugging', etc)? You seem high on diatribe, low on reasoning.

My godson is at Oxford, but he went to a CofE primary school with my son - is he a 'clown' or a 'toff' just because he attends Oxford and is reading BA Literae Humaniores?

You do realise Boris is not 'old money' or landed gentry, don't you - some of his grandparents were immigrants from Europe and Turkey.

Would you like it if you were disliked/pilloried because of your accent/education/job?
Do you honestly think that the average member of cameron's cabinet like the oiks who vote for them? I think not, they look down on them with disdain and virtually everyone of them still believe that the common man should not be allowed to vote.
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote