View Single Post
Old 18-03-2012, 09:45   #10
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Re: Sunday trading laws to be suspended during Olympics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by martyh View Post
Families need at least one day that they can call there own .My wife works every sunday (8am-5pm)and most saturdays ,the days off in the week she has i am usually at work and the kids at school
That is the choice you have made as do most people who work nowadays we do not want to take a backwards step and allow the church a foothold in our modern way of life.

We choose the hours we work by accepting the jobs that we do if you want to have Sunday free then the only real option is for your wife and every other person who works on a Sunday to look for another job because if the Sunday trading laws were ever rescinded we would lose many jobs within our economy which could include her position.

So what do you prefer a Sunday day of rest or a lower family income, my vote is for an increase in jobs by extending normal working hours to Sunday it makes more sense.
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote