View Single Post
Old 21-12-2016, 01:24   #1202
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: US Election 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurgray50@blu View Post

The system is wrong.
Clinton WON the peoples vote. So therefore she should have won the election
No she should not. Go see the MAP of the US on the following page and look at it, how much MORE Red and by that, I mean DEEP Red there is than Deep Blue...

http://time.com/4587866/donald-trump-election-map/

As explained, many times in this thread already. The Founding Fathers had it right over 200 hundred years ago. You cannot have heavily populated areas such as California, New York etc, call an Election, it's like California saying to rest of the US, 'We will vote today, everyone else stay at home.'

Bernie Sanders cried the same crap yesterday on Social Media as well and even his own supporters and followers were telling him, that while, yes, they cannot stand the thought of a Trump Presidency, he (Bernie Sanders), needed American History lesson 101. Infact many of them were saying, it was his own stupid DNC Party's fault for backing the wrong Candidate.

Quote:
He will get rid of about 80% of Obamacare. He will NOT allow his countries armed service to fight in other ounctries as part of NATO

And he will carry out his wishes, and to hell with the poor of America.
I assume by this remark, you're not quite up on the facts of Obamacare, again, as explained many times, what it is in this thread, Obamacare is NOT free healthcare.

As for NATO, he is ALL for it, just expects Countries, under the Umbrella of NATO, to pay their fair share, when it comes to Defense spending.

Quote:
It would not surprise me that there will be attempts on his life.
And.... ...it doesn't need to be told every time you reply in this thread.