View Single Post
Old 12-07-2016, 17:41   #41
rogerdraig
cf.mega poster

rogerdraig has reached the bronze age
rogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze age
Send a message via Yahoo to rogerdraig
Re: Are charities a business?

that is a loaded question but i will try my best to answer as i said i think they should be spaying animals for free ( they get a lot of money ) and i don't agree with putting healthy animals down ( wouldn't be as many if they spayed more )

However I wouldn't want my animals kept at a kennels indefinitely either i have seen ones after a year they are not happy our last three cats from them were ones who had been in the longest at the center near us.

Also though we have spent thousands over all on our animals on operations for various conditions we only did so if the vet said it was likely to give them a good chance at a good recovery to be active and happy i wouldn't want them saved just because you could.

But as i said we have in place though family and friends who would look after ours and vice versa for family animals, If this lady was so worried she should have had this too which might have been her sister and it was her sister who asked the RSPCA to help. Which as i said is not a pet sitting service.
rogerdraig is offline   Reply With Quote