View Single Post
Old 27-03-2012, 22:41   #2604
howardmicks
Inactive

Services: VIP.152b/b,2xTivos,Vm mobile+ipad 4th gen,BT Sports.sky2tbHD,sky3d+ extra+Sports+Movies HD(Murdoch's
howardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appeal
howardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appeal
Re: Coming soon to Virgin TV (2012) Vol. 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurgray50@blu View Post
And theres me thinking of going over fully to VM with all there promises - customers conned again.

I was due to get a phone call from VM over a problem that l have after recommending my son to the network, then l get a problem, VM promised to call me to sort it out, and bingo - no one called.

Customers cannot be treated as though they don't exist.
on the conned,After agree with carl on that one.Disapointed is probably a better word,I personally didnt expect any and if they did arrive looked at it as a bonus.Clearly there main focus is on broadband and tv is a additional extra,When they announced the arrival of tivo i thought it was stance to take on sky(the best they could) and place full backing behind it with apps multi streaming a vast collection of new channels.When they started to sell there channels alarm bells started to ring as i felt they were they relying on channel operators to supply them with channels,But i assumed this must have been considered during the process of selling channels.However its quickly becoming clear this was not the case,Cant help but start to wonder if the tv increase was now purely down to obtaining the f1 channel.If that is proven to be the case it makes a totally mokery of there stance in aquiring sky atlantic,Whats the reason for not aquiring other channels from other providers ie universal hd and itv`s hd channels or even disney`s.Yes customers have been pinning there hopes on rumours,But surely vm should have relised that customers whould expect something extra for there money.The tivo increase to me is just totally crazy,Vm have claimed that they want everybody on tivo in the future.This is just delaying it even further,For the minute i personally will be staying with vm however over the next few months will be looking to see if they strenghen there tv side as i dont wont to go back to sky.But others want and vm really need to relook at the tv side and tivo and decide there plan of action and inform customers and stick to it,Some will agree with me some wont