View Single Post
Old 12-04-2011, 19:13   #4
Phil-ntl
Body of a God (Buddha)!

Services: VVIP 500mb aka Ultimate Oomph (who the hell thought that name up??) 4X V6 Samsung UE55KU6470 4K TV
Phil-ntl has entered a golden reputation eraPhil-ntl has entered a golden reputation eraPhil-ntl has entered a golden reputation eraPhil-ntl has entered a golden reputation eraPhil-ntl has entered a golden reputation eraPhil-ntl has entered a golden reputation eraPhil-ntl has entered a golden reputation eraPhil-ntl has entered a golden reputation eraPhil-ntl has entered a golden reputation eraPhil-ntl has entered a golden reputation eraPhil-ntl has entered a golden reputation era
Re: 100mb availability in Nottingham

Quote:
Originally Posted by DABhand View Post
It's a shame a customer has to contact customer services/retentions to find out. They really need to find a new way of updating the 100mb page to show up to date changes rather than wait a couple of months to release a new pdf file.
I only found out by accident. I actually rang up to arrange my tivo install after getting the email and was offered a new package - "tivo vip 100" for less than i'm paying now.

i agreed to it then phoned retentions to check it was on the level. Not that i dont trust the offshore brigade you understand.

Phil
Phil-ntl is offline   Reply With Quote