View Single Post
Old 15-04-2017, 12:16   #1237
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by papa smurf View Post
but if you only read the other side where does that leave you [is there a paper that is neutral]? and if any one suggests the FT i will puke
I think it may have been Hugh or someone else who suggested The Times and Reuters.

---------- Post added at 12:16 ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
You said this last time this cropped up and I will tell you again. I don't need a lecture on job of White House press secretary. It does not change the fact he did not make the claim.
Hugh's not lecturing you Mick, he's simply having a debate with you and ensuring that things are sufficiently clear for other forum members without your knowledge to follow.
Spicer gave the commentator credence by quoting him. It would be a reasonable assumption by viewers that the President's spokesman would not have quoted Fox New if he hadn't some kind of due diligence. If the US President can't afford the resources to do such a thing, who can?