View Single Post
Old 15-04-2017, 11:51   #1234
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by papa smurf View Post
funny how the Daily Fail gets such a pounding for getting it all wrong all of the time

until it suits an agenda then it's a viable news source
Wow!

How is showing that the Daily Mail apologised to Melania Trump and paid her damages and fees an agenda?

Anyhoo, on a lighter note, any truth in the rumour that Mar-a-Lago is going to be redesignated as "Golf Course One"?

---------- Post added at 11:51 ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
I repeat, Spicer did not make or repeat a line as if he was making such a claim, he quoted what the commentator had said and cited him. Just like I have quoted your post above and cited you, just because I have included your quote in this post does not mean, what you have said has come from me also.
The difference is you are acting as an individual, and he is acting, when he says these things, as the official spokesman of the White House and the President of the USA, and putting forward the official position of the President - that's his job...
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.