View Single Post
Old 17-01-2017, 11:16   #53
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: Please document any V6 issues here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
Well, then you and others would have been complaining about the delay in introducing the new box.

This is a very competitive industry and timing is crucial. Sky have already introduced their Q box, with all its initial faults.

Personally, I am delighted to have received my two V6s, which have made my life a lot easier and improved the quality of my viewing. I really appreciate the increased speed of the box, the connectivity between the two boxes I now have and of course, the six tuners on each box.

Anyone reading these forums would have gone for the early adopter option well aware that updates would be required for issues with the V6 that still needed to be put right. Those who did not want to take that risk, like Mad Max, shouldn't have ordered the box at this stage. Max took the right decision for him, so he's not as mad as all that, is he?

As for the perpetual critics and moaners, I am afraid that they will never be satisfied, no matter what Virgin do.
Exactly Old Boy, VM are damned if they do, damned if they don't!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb66 View Post
A Dodgy V6 is better than a good Tivo
You nailed it in nine words!
Especially as SCART lovers just need to fork out £20 for a converter on Amazon.
1andrew1 is offline   Reply With Quote