View Single Post
Old 17-01-2017, 09:00   #49
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Please document any V6 issues here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhReally View Post
Wouldn't a better answer be to have actually THOROUGHLY tested before rushing it out before Christmas.
Well, then you and others would have been complaining about the delay in introducing the new box.

This is a very competitive industry and timing is crucial. Sky have already introduced their Q box, with all its initial faults.

Personally, I am delighted to have received my two V6s, which have made my life a lot easier and improved the quality of my viewing. I really appreciate the increased speed of the box, the connectivity between the two boxes I now have and of course, the six tuners on each box.

Anyone reading these forums would have gone for the early adopter option well aware that updates would be required for issues with the V6 that still needed to be put right. Those who did not want to take that risk, like Mad Max, shouldn't have ordered the box at this stage. Max took the right decision for him, so he's not as mad as all that, is he?

As for the perpetual critics and moaners, I am afraid that they will never be satisfied, no matter what Virgin do.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote