View Single Post
Old 16-01-2017, 10:54   #23
kop32
cf.addict

Services: Sky Q Silver, 2 x mini boxes,VM 150mb broadband and VM phone with anytime calls.
kop32 has reached the bronze age
kop32 has reached the bronze agekop32 has reached the bronze agekop32 has reached the bronze agekop32 has reached the bronze agekop32 has reached the bronze agekop32 has reached the bronze agekop32 has reached the bronze agekop32 has reached the bronze agekop32 has reached the bronze age
Re: Sky Q problems on Watchdog tonight.

Been a while but here are my views on Sky Q....

Had Sky Q Silver with 2tb main box and two mini boxs installed on June 6th 2016,this was installed using my VM 150mb Broadband and Superhub 3 as the basis for the wireless "mesh" (as Sky call it),in the beginning I had a few issue with connectivity issues but have since learned this was mainly due to the Sky Installers who had only just began installing on third party broadband suppliers.After two visits from one of Sky's 2nd line technicians all these issues have been resolved and combine that with the update to UHD I must say it is now flawless from the connectivity to the overall experience of being able to pause either live broadcasts or recordings and then being able to continue watching in another room or on my tablet from where I left off,the only downside I have seen is Sky's lack of offering deals when you are already on Sky Q,although it is possible!!.The other good news for anyone with connectivity issues is there is an imminent update planned to turn the power cables into power lines which is a nice addition.
kop32 is offline   Reply With Quote