View Single Post
Old 11-03-2011, 17:35   #72
pabscars
Inactive

Services: TiVo, 75 Smeg Broadband
pabscars has reached the bronze age
pabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze age
Re: Think Broadband Ping Monitor Results (POST YOURS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignitionnet View Post
There probably isn't another channel reachable to you at this time, would need physical network work.

The customer number bears no relation to the port you are on or the number of peeps on it.
Spot on Igni, checked today via CEO's office, whilst asking a few other questions.

If you look at my first graph (post No.1) where the latency increases at peak time, they said utilisation only reached 60% during that time, so as far as VM are concerned they cant see a problem or understand why my gaming is so pants, kind of makes me feel like a fraud to be honest but I'm not making it up when I say its pretty dire.

So for now I've asked to be downgraded to 30/3 to see if that makes any difference and I will just have to wait till Sky pull their finger out of their bums, and get me on their 20Mbps Unlimited offering.
pabscars is offline   Reply With Quote