View Single Post
Old 14-12-2016, 23:51   #19
ccarmock
cf.geek

ccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation era
Re: Business 5 IP subnet: Max speed and CPE options?

Quote:
Originally Posted by naysan19 View Post
I just checked the VMB website, you can now select multiple routed subnets (1, 5 and 13 static IPs) on all speeds. I've reached out to my sales contact to see if I can add the option to my active order which should be installed in the next few weeks.

I have also asked if Multiple routed subnets now works when the Hitron is in modem mode. I'll let you know when I hear back.
If you have a multiple IP subnet defined on a Hitron this will remove the option to put the device in modem mode. At least that is how it is on the version of firmware I have on mine.

---------- Post added at 23:51 ---------- Previous post was at 23:38 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by naysan19 View Post
Thanks vm_tech. Is that because it has never been supported by VM? It doesn't make much difference in reality - currently we have the SH1 in router mode using the first useable IP and the Draytek router set up on the second useable IP.
You will be able to do the same thing with the Hitron - I have been running that way for a few months now with the Hitron and find it very stable.
ccarmock is offline   Reply With Quote