View Single Post
Old 14-05-2012, 14:24   #13
nodrogd
cf.mega poster

Services: Maxit + Movies/Sports HD (V6x2), BB350, Anytime Chatter. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG
nodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful one
Re: connect v+ box to 2 tv's

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie 73 View Post
hi guys a friend has now given me their old cisco virgin hd box , i thought that i would at least get the freeview channels for my girls room on this but no only getting the 5 main channels any ideas on this? and also now that i have this box is the previous products we discussed still the best way to go to connect to the 2 tvs or any other ideas. sorry to be a pain just want the best and cheapest way to go. thanks
Only boxes supplied directly to you by Virgin can be used. There are no "Freeview" channels on Virgin, it is a subscription service. Channels 1 to 5 are the only ones viewable if the box and viewing card are not linked to your account.
nodrogd is offline   Reply With Quote