View Single Post
Old 03-02-2011, 22:09   #13
mertle
Inactive

mertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quads
Re: Guardian: "Sky Atlantic won't be on Virgin Media soon, says BSkyB boss"

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
I don't want Virgin to pay stupid for it , it's just not that good. This is another battle lines drawn situation , on one hand Sky feel the threat from TIVO technology and broadband and are strengthening there content up to stop churn.
TOTALLY AGREE.

I would think as compensation VM should NOT need to PAY CARRAGE. They broke the agreement so for compensation VM should get these channels at no Extra costs.

Sky with these numbers they may completely underestimated British viewing habbits. 147,000 after there shovelware advertising there gonna be ALOT of SKY Investors angry at there PETTY Childish spats which costing them money.

Infact I would love BRITIAN to be the leader in Entertainment with quality comedy, drame, scifi.

The best actors and actresses are leading the way in Film industry are british. It was like a miracle to win oscars but now we seem to be winning them all the time know. why cant TV companies wise up we got the actors the scriptwriters, producers and directors now stop providing trash cheap tv and get better british quality. Yes it costs ut a good show sells.