View Single Post
Old 05-01-2009, 17:19   #14
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2009)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richupton View Post
No point holding my breath for when NASN rebrands to ESPN in February then??
As far as I know NASN is part of the Setanta deal sign in Summer 2007.

---------- Post added at 17:19 ---------- Previous post was at 17:04 ----------

Disney has took over Jetix

Disney has struck a deal to move to full ownership of children's TV broadcaster Jetix Europe.

Previously, Disney owned 74% of Jetix Europe. Following last month deal, for an undisclosed sum, it will own 96% of the company.

The transaction was completed before the end of 2008. Disney said it intends to obtain ownership of 100% of the shares in Jetix Europe.

Disney acquired its original interest in Jetix Europe (formerly Fox Kids Europe), which reached 24 million subscribers, when it purchased Fox Family Worldwide from News Corp in 2001.

http://www.mediaweek.co.uk/news/8678...rope-takeover/

Info from Media Week.

Media Boy: I think Disney will rename Jetix again this time to Disney XD - An new channel that is set to launch in the US next month.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info