View Single Post
Old 02-08-2017, 12:53   #323
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Government & Post Election Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
And we get lot of it back through farm subsidies and regeneration in areas like the NE and SW of England. (Ironically pro-Brexit areas, they'll soon find out where the money came from. The post-Brexit Britain will be even more SE focused, and more divided between rich and poor ...)
How about you give me 350 quid a week, I'll spend it on decorating my house, moving my home office every other month to another house you help me pay for, for no reason. I'll give some money to other people that don't pay me anything.

Then I'll give you back, say, £119 ** and I'll tell you how you can spend it.

That sound good to you?

** 34% which is approx. what the EU spends on the UK annually.