View Single Post
Old 05-06-2017, 21:07   #1533
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntluser View Post

He professes to defend and uphold the constitution but then takes actions that violate it.
I'm curious, what actions has he took to violate it exactly ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntluser
He gets rid of Obamacare but has not put anything in its place so what do poor people needing medical help do.
Last time I looked it had not been replaced yet. Do you think as it stands $1500+ increases per month are worth it ? These are costs my U.S pals are seeing and I can tell you now, they're pissed off and cannot wait for it to be gone in it's current form.

Quote:
And what had happened to the Mexican Wall designed to keep illegal Mexican immigrants from getting into the country?
Wow, you expect a large wall, thousands of miles long to be built in a few months?

Quote:
He seems to be pulling out of national agreements and wants to renegotiate them and wants to throw his weight around with other world leaders.

I wonder where it will all lead.
National agreements that made no sense, China is allowed to build more coal power stations and can do so for next 13 years. USA can build 0 :Where is the fairness? Anyway, as I mentioned a few days ago, we can partly blame Obama, for not getting the deal passed through the Senate which would have stopped Trump from withdrawing from it.

Let the USA worry about Trump. In a few days, we could have real set of incompetent clowns running the show right here in UK, should Dumb and Dumber and Dumbest (Corbyn, McDonnell and Abbott) get in power.