View Single Post
Old 23-08-2016, 13:02   #6588
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMLeafs View Post
Coz they don't want you too. they want you to completely move to BT or at least the broadband. It's why sky are doing the 10 pounds fibre for life it stops that as sky Internet plus BT sport will equal the same amount to move to BT broadband to get it free but that won't even get it on your sky box there's another fee for that last time I looked it was 6 pounds without HD

I don't know a single sky customer that has BT sport they always have a mates or nans login to stream online
It makes BT's constant moaning about Sky not wholesaling all its channels to them even more hypocritical in my opinion.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote