View Single Post
Old 12-09-2018, 18:12   #5590
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
Blood test back and my potassium is low so now I need to go back on Friday and get more blood test done then my GP wants to see me again next Tuesday

I have not been on lately as tbh I feel totally done in and everything is a real effort atm tbh.
Sorry to hear you are not well weenie. I had to take very high doses of steroids for nearly 2 years and my potassium levels plummeted. As the steroids couldn't be stopped I ended up having to have regular intravenous infusions to bring my levels up, I was not a happy bunny.

The good thing is that in a lot of cases it can treated and can be sorted with a daily pill to supplement your levels. Fingers crossed and big hugs. xx