Thread: Battlefield 3
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2011, 19:55   #36
toonlight
cf.addict

Location: On the highest mountian, looking into your bedroom wondering..hehe
Services: B/B VM100 (MB)
toonlight is a jewel in the roughtoonlight is a jewel in the roughtoonlight is a jewel in the roughtoonlight is a jewel in the roughtoonlight is a jewel in the rough
Re: Battlefield 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
Does anybody know a email for EA as I'm gonna complian about the 'Camping' and 'Spawnkilling' that is still being allowed.

It didn't happen on the first BF game on the PC.

If I knew this was still going to be allowed to happen, and BF can bite me now as I will never buy it again.
Well get use to sorry to say good buddy It's not new nor going to go away, as may... some MW2 noobs have come over from there camping grave yard, to anothers prime piece of server time...game play. I have noted it too every so often, 30 mins my first game play into BF3 & 6 spawn kills in a row in one area But thats how we learn all new game maps + game play - the good spots vs the bad spots. Just think the last MW game hasn't been patch all too good either, full of bugs eg wal hackers, aimbotters etc - we are lucky in BF2/3 these problems get solved over time, cutting the hackers out.

If you want some good game go over to NTHW server, they kick cheaters etc Either on BFBC 2 or BF3 server - hope that helps you out some bit Look out for Hffp, you may be my next victim or two.. even few

Peace out

Toonllight
toonlight is offline   Reply With Quote