Thread: Superhub Superhub 2
View Single Post
Old 28-11-2012, 03:09   #49
thenry
Inactive

thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star
thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star
Re: Superhub 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by umbrokhan786 View Post
super hub 2 coming out after Xmaz and new year. that's what I heard.
1) when superhub 2 comes out after new year 2013 will all the VM customers get it or do we have to buy it?

someone give more details on this.
VM wont replace all SH1s with SH2s. VM took the hit replacing all older kit already. The SH1 can function even if its not high end. If it doesn't meet the needs of customers then theres modem mode so you can link whatever choice of compatible router you wish. I know someone living in a pretty big house running the SH1 in combo mode with no problems, I don't know how. Bottom line each to their own.

Long answer short yes you'll probably be asked to pay a fee if you request a SH2.

---------- Post added at 03:02 ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jempalmer View Post
What leads you to suppose that R37 isn't as borked as the previous versions? Is it stable?
It'll have bugs and room for improvement thats for sure but nothing like what was before. If you compare what was to what is now it is a lot stable.

---------- Post added at 03:09 ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by RB2004 View Post
Community trials are related to something new

I was contacted by the forum team 5 days before they announced the survey asking for trialists which they only did on 27th, and was told I'd been hand picked and reserved a place.

Then when I filled in the survey it was asking for my home address.

So presumably they are gonna send out something.
yeah got that myself too. heres hope that we get the SH2 to trial then keep

someone did get a little too excited though sending the first message with no link is that a good sign or just a repeat of something similar to everyones getting 120meg.
thenry is offline   Reply With Quote