View Single Post
Old 02-03-2017, 16:48   #622
SonicMaster
cf.geek

SonicMaster is a glorious beacon of lightSonicMaster is a glorious beacon of lightSonicMaster is a glorious beacon of lightSonicMaster is a glorious beacon of lightSonicMaster is a glorious beacon of lightSonicMaster is a glorious beacon of lightSonicMaster is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
My dear chap, if ITV and Channel 4 offer services and want to call them ITV Hub and All4, why should they protest? And why should you complain?

I've been to different Sainsbury's stores which don't offer products available in other Sainsbury's stores, but that doesn't mean they aren't Sainsbury's.

Seriously, you need to get over this. Any legal action would fail, so time to move on. If you want to move to Sky, no- one is preventing you, but prepare for a culture shock.
My dear chap, Sainsbury's, legal action, move to Sky... what on earth are you babbling on about!

I simply share the frustration of others that VM doesn't have the full services that I can get on my PC, phone and tablet, and those with Freeview Play, Freesat Smart, YouView and various games consoles, set top boxes and smart TVs can access.

Last edited by SonicMaster; 02-03-2017 at 16:54.