View Single Post
Old 06-03-2012, 22:59   #8
mertle
Inactive

mertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quads
Re: Some good news for a change

Quote:
Originally Posted by martyh View Post
so your proposing that Tesco create 100,000 jobs just as by way of saying sorry for giving unemployed work experience some of who will have been given jobs anyway
well yes I dont think it would hurt them considerong the turnover and I believe those who can increase job market should. Yes those who cant out there you would'nt expect them too. However too much is going to bosses shareholders which could created jobs.

I hope we actually seeing more sensible concious atitude to employing workers from bottom to higher level. Next is to see that same conscious to accept wages need to be much better from bottom to higher.

The only way the world will recover is through jobs and people having money in there pocket spending on goods.

Its not rocket science why the world in mess it needs people with influence to admit the failing is lack decent wage and job culling.
mertle is offline   Reply With Quote