View Single Post
Old 20-04-2017, 20:26   #147
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: June 8th General Election

Quote:
Originally Posted by passingbat View Post
Interesting question Andrew; I haven't a clue regarding their voting status.
Found out the answer - same people who could vote in the referendum ie British citizens plus those citizens of the Republics of Cyprus and Ireland, and Malta who live in the UK.

---------- Post added at 20:26 ---------- Previous post was at 20:20 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurgray50@blu View Post
Gary, l think you should stand in the corner. I think Labour will suffer such a defeat, they will be blasted off the planet.

I am Labour through, and through. But NOT this time.

Corbyn is a ****. He has no chance of winning. He has only got into the Leaders seat because of Momentum.

He has no bottle, even Stephen Hawkins doesn't like him - and he is Labour. And now we have Labour MPs not prepared to stand, as they are not stupid as they will lose
As Sebastian Payne says in the FT, "...it is hard not to conclude that Labour has the wrong message, delivered by the wrong leader at the wrong time."