Thread: Tivo V6 V6 installation
View Single Post
Old 13-01-2017, 16:53   #12
jb66
cf.mega poster

jb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze array
jb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze array
Re: V6 installation

Quote:
Originally Posted by trickytree View Post
This does make me laugh like the engineer who was with me last Friday.

He was with me at 17:45 and I said I must be the last call of the day and he said no I have 1 more to do.
At 18:10 he gets a call and it is the guy saying where are you it is after 6pm and you are not here etc.

The engineer tells me this guy had a 1-6 appointment like I had and he turns up and no one is answering the door. So he has to call the contact number.
The guy says he is at work until 16:30 and will have to come back later!
The engineer agrees but tells him due to this he will have to be the last call of the day.
He told me where this call was and it was probably 30 mins drive away as he had planned the route before and now due to him not being in he had to go right out his way again.
So at 18:10 he has the engineers number as he had to call him when he was not answering the door and is asking where he is etc?!?!?!

I think if I had been the engineer I would have said tough you were not there try booking again.

I don't know what that last call was but he was not going to finish the day until gone 7 when it was probably going to be 6pm if he had been there.
I would have told the customer he has had his chance
jb66 is offline   Reply With Quote