View Single Post
Old 07-01-2017, 17:07   #128
vincerooney
cf.mega poster

Services: XL TV XL Phone XL 100MB broadband TiVo Cat
vincerooney has reached the bronze age
vincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze age
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

evening all.

when was the sky movies hd charge dropped? absolute joke that a "hd charge" even exists in 2017 for anything. It literally is the most blatant money grabbing charge ever with literally no defence. I remember when we moved from analogue to digital and we had the "digital charge" oh wait we didnt. in a world where most people have hd tv's now charging extra for sky sports hd is a joke. I refuse to as im not that bothered by SD. But a lot of people do which is why sky keep the gravy train going.

Happy new year you wonderful people btw.

This will be the year we get AMC, sky atlantic, no price rises, free amazon tv for everyone on xl package. I joke of course but lets dream big and then all be eternally disappointed in december again as we vote for best channel launch of the year and are greeted with a series of +1 channels or "made in liverpool" or something.

Lets live the dream

Last edited by vincerooney; 07-01-2017 at 17:08. Reason: .,