View Single Post
Old 14-08-2016, 23:42   #20
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Police to get tough on internet trolls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by techguyone View Post
No chance, we have professionals now just looking to be outraged about.
Something/anything, it's pathetic really, plus now you have Gen Snowflake who have to have 'safe places' to talk, it's all getting a bit WTF, then again I'm an older person so I probably just don't 'get' it.
Well if anyone is generation snowflake it probably isn't the generation who've had to pay £9,000 per year in tuition fees and had all their benefits cut.

This isn't about generation snowflake though it's about what is acceptable online and what isn't and the internet as a wild-west for abuse might be coming to an end, at least in the UK. We're not talking about trolls here but, I hope, actual threats which is a common experience for women online.
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote