Thread: US Timeline The Expanse
View Single Post
Old 29-04-2017, 12:07   #63
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: The Expanse

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenMcr View Post
I wish season 2 would hurry up and get to Netflix UK!
http://www.denofgeek.com/uk/tv/the-e...-to-netflix-uk

I was sure I had seen season 1 on the Syfy channel on Sky

Quote:
Originally Posted by pip08456 View Post
You don't want me to answer that do you!
I don't know how I managed to press m instead of p

Quote:
Originally Posted by pip08456 View Post
Into the Badlands, Agents of Shield, The Flash and Arrow all have season ends next month.
yeah, I haven't watched any of the new/returning series which have started over the last month or so because I have been waiting for everything else to wrap up. Now that some series have already finished I am working my back to stuff like The Originals, Into the Badlands, A Handmaids Tale, Prison Break and Time After Time. I started on Iron First and I am up to 1x09 atm. I am really enjoying it and it is my favourite by far out of the Marvel 4 (JJ, DD and LC).
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote