View Single Post
Old 22-03-2012, 19:14   #16
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: What a waste of our time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurgray50@blu View Post
Well to me the website is totally misleading, I read on the website that if you take out the XL package, and get Tivo (with FREE Install and Activation) with phone etc.

Which is simple, and yet as an existing customer on the XL Package and you want to get Tivo, the sales staff want as get as much money as possible. My son had terrible trouble with them last week on the FIRST DAY of instal, and took SEVEN calls to sort.

I wonder why l bother with VM
Arthur, I'm sorry, but it's not VM! The website clearly states that you have to pay; you are simply misreading it.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote