View Single Post
Old 28-01-2017, 13:26   #192
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Worrying news for ESA claimants converting from DLA to PIP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RizzyKing View Post
So sorry to hear your troubles Taf my thoughts and best wishes are with you and your family and hope you find help to get this stupidity reversed get to your nearest citizens advice as even if they don't have the staff to help they usually have a list of resources.
Definitely. That's why I'd contact a large CAB rather than just the closest one which may be staffed by a man and his dog and open every second Tuesday in the month. It seems there may not be much help available to Taf but there are loads of local/regional/national charities around who may be able to help him.
Frankly I'd try another Mencap office for sure.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote