Thread: 4K V6 Box Availability
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2017, 06:43   #4
Jacquesb
cf.addict

Services: VM phone , 2xV6 (Full house XL), ViViD200 Optical fibre BB. Stream - Netflix, iPlayer,
Jacquesb is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: V6 Box Availability

We have 2xTiVO which are very slow. I called CS yesterday and asked for 2 x V6 boxes to replace them. The CS rep recommended just taking a single box ( something to do with internet connection issues ?) and stated a cost of >£100. When I protested the cost, she very "kindly" discounted to £64 but would not be moved from that. The next available date (Glasgow) was 2/2/17 but I decided to think on it and ask for advice here. There was mention of a new 12 month contract but I will lose a small loyalty discount unless I call the Loyalty department separately.

I really feel I am being conned big style 1

---------- Post added at 06:43 ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacquesb View Post
We have 2xTiVO which are very slow. I called CS yesterday and asked for 2 x V6 boxes to replace them. The CS rep recommended just taking a single box ( something to do with internet connection issues ?) and stated a cost of >£100. When I protested the cost, she very "kindly" discounted to £64 but would not be moved from that. The next available date (Glasgow) was 2/2/17 but I decided to think on it and ask for advice here. There was mention of a new 12 month contract but I will lose a small loyalty discount unless I call the Loyalty department separately.

I really feel I am being conned big style 1
I think the £64 was made up of £49.95 for the box and £14 "activation" charge.

Any advice on next approach would be welcome - thanks.