Thread: 4K V6 Box Availability
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2017, 12:08   #3
passingbat
Inactive

Services: Virgin 100 meg BB, Talk More Anytime Phone, Mix TV, V6.
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze
Re: V6 Box Availability

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLDGOLD View Post
Is the V6 box available to anybody now or just current customers with Virgin Media TV.

I have VM broadband and Phone Line and on my upgrade offers page, the bundles with TV only include TiVo boxes, not V6. When I click on the separate V6 section it says only available to current customers on TV Mix package and above.

Is that still the case and if so, does anyone know when the V6 will be available to new TV subscribers?

Thanks

The TV Mix pack is the minimum pack to have the V6 on; you can't have it on the lower basic pack.

Providing that you want to add mix or above, I'd be surprised if they won't let you have a V6 box; they need all the TV subscribers they can get from a statistical perspective.

I'd ring CS or retentions if you get no joy from CS
passingbat is offline   Reply With Quote