View Single Post
Old 13-04-2012, 14:38   #64
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
Re: Anti-gay adverts pulled from bus campaign by Boris Johnson

Part of the problem I've been having in my confirmation classes is with different ways of interpreting the same thing.

For example as I'm restricted in the written word I use an app on my iPad for my bible which has twenty nine English translations in it. Although the message / story / teaching are (mostly) the same the way it's told can vary enormously.

What people make of their own 'version' doesn't have to represent what others do.

I don't have a problem with people being gay but I do have a problem with having to explain myself with regards to it.

What people think is entirely up to them.
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote