View Single Post
Old 30-03-2011, 08:16   #155
pabscars
Inactive

Services: TiVo, 75 Smeg Broadband
pabscars has reached the bronze age
pabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze age
Re: Think Broadband Ping Monitor Results (POST YOURS)

Last night for me

I just wish I had left this test running to show how shocking my connection was on Sunday but its causing the superhub to lock up briefly, looking at the graph suggest's my area is starting to get over subbed again, as I was'nt even using the internet between 4 and 10pm.

Sunday was a complete joke with sub 1Mbps download speed on my super duper fibre optic broadband connection, ah well still waiting for Sky BB to be fitted.

I had to laugh as VM churn retention rang me last night telling me just how bad Sky broadband is and how I wont get more than 2.5 Mbps DL speed, and how I wont be able to game on it etc etc.

However VM did offer me a very nice deal to stay with them which would half my monthly package cost, but I politely declined and told them which rectal shelf to place it on, I just hope the grass is greener.
pabscars is offline   Reply With Quote