View Single Post
Old 22-04-2012, 20:25   #6
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Really rubbish connection. India says everything's ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_ View Post
Not everyone is experienced enough with computers and getting beyond a browser can be scary for them let alone anywhere else on a computer, they see places they never knew existed such as the control panel.

Remote support is in place for a reason and the above is the reason, it shortens many potentially long calls and is a great asset and tool for all agents.
yeah well the thing I am worried about is that they are going to be whacking some keys for the sake of it. India is bad enough as it is, letting them start doing remote support just baffles me. How long do you think it will be before they bring the internet down

Seriously though, I cant believe they have had enough training or experience to understand pc hardware, windows configurations and settings and network stuff to accurately diagnose and resolve a fault. For that kind of job I would want an MCDST and there is no way you are telling me VM have got all the call centre staff microsoft certified.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote