Thread: 30M XBOXLIVE problems.
View Single Post
Old 16-04-2012, 03:21   #5
boroboi
cf.geek

Services: TT Fibre Large 78mbit
boroboi has a fine set of Quadsboroboi has a fine set of Quadsboroboi has a fine set of Quadsboroboi has a fine set of Quadsboroboi has a fine set of Quadsboroboi has a fine set of Quadsboroboi has a fine set of Quadsboroboi has a fine set of Quadsboroboi has a fine set of Quadsboroboi has a fine set of Quadsboroboi has a fine set of Quadsboroboi has a fine set of Quadsboroboi has a fine set of Quadsboroboi has a fine set of Quads
Re: XBOXLIVE problems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harryn9000 View Post
i've got the same problem mate on 100mb the shrubs are a piece of crap and shouldn't be used
It's not just the SuperHub, although it is rubbish, its the excessive jitter on the VM network, specifically upstream.

2 years ago it was fine, i used to get 0 jitter, but something between then and now has changed network wide.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TROTER View Post
Try putting you Supper hub into modem mode and connecting your Xbox direct to the hub via Ethernet cable.
I gave up long ago tweaking the settings on the hub and now play Xbox this way all the time, also keep your games as local as possible no further than Europe. I am waiting for this router to be released:

http://www.broadbandbuyer.co.uk/Shop...roductID=10541
That won't help your gaming or do anything to improve it as the problem is on VM's end. Hell of a router though, think i'll keep my eye on that
boroboi is offline   Reply With Quote