View Single Post
Old 25-08-2009, 10:33   #15
LondonRoad
Inactive

Services: 30mb BB, XL TV, V+, TiVo, talk unlimited.
LondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny star
LondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny star
Re: Bring Back Fox Hunting

Quote:
Originally Posted by STONEISLAND View Post
Many years ago I looked after 20 chickens when I was a butcher I had a thing for theses chickens as you do when you feed an animal daily. One day I opened the hatch everyone bar two had the head ripped of just there bodies left!! Mr fox did not have the decency to eat the chickens he just mindlessly killed them for fun!!! This upset me ever since I have been in favour of fox control.
[COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]
That surprises me. I though foxes only killed what they could eat.

Maybe the fox was framed. Did you interview the 2 surviving chickens? They could have been the Rose and Fred West of the poultry world but didn't have the resources to build a patio.
LondonRoad is offline   Reply With Quote