View Single Post
Old 21-02-2017, 19:28   #1
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Undercover at Deliveroo - the reality of being a self-employed rider

http://www.itv.com/news/london/2017-...mployed-rider/

ach time l read, or hear of companies that do this type of work. Always puzzles me why people do this type of work.

Companies only operate this was, as they know people will do anything for money. Only to find out that they get a pittance of money for it.

When l was in employed. I was desperate for work and found an advert asking for people in my area delivering leaflets.

I called the number in the Advert. And was told that l would get £15.00 to deliver to 20 streets. And l could do it when l wanted. BUT, would get paid when l returned that day.

The funny part of the tv report on this. AFTER, the reporter told the company they were undercover. He was told that he would get a £50.00 bonus - what a load of tosh

After l delivered the leaflets, l went back for my money.Only to be told that 'they claimed l hadn't delivered to a certain street - as one of there Managers lived down there' I didn't get paid.

Companies will do anything t get round paying workers there rightful money.
Arthurgray50@blu is offline   Reply With Quote