View Single Post
Old 19-06-2017, 11:02   #4297
peanut
NUTS !!

peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
l saw the consultant this morning after having some of dilli needles stabbed into me and the upshot is they are going to do a CT scan as they really don't want to do another colonoscopy on me given my other serious other long term medical conditions and his initial thoughts are that l suffer from IBS and that l have had some pretty bad bouts of it since my last operation.
You can try an over the counter drug called Buscopan which will help with stomach cramps and pain associated with IBS. Also try and do a food diary of some kind to narrow down what food or ingredient could be causing the problem. Luckily IBS can be controlled with a change of diet and lifestyle. At least you don't have to have a colonoscopy so that's good.