View Single Post
Old 27-06-2012, 08:32   #9
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Re: Moving a wall mounted BT overhead line bracket

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie_gb View Post
Cheers guys, I feared as much. Luckly it just goes over a small cul-de-sac and the new fixing is towards the pole so this helps. I can't get BT to relocate it until the new wall is there and the new wall can't go up until the cable and fixing are moved! I'll try and carefully relocate it to one of the scaffold poles and then get BT out (hopefully before 2013) to fix it back properly. I'll try and keep a phone connection but you wont hear if I don't as I wont be on line!

More money flying off to the good old service providers for probably a 1hr job .
The weight of the cable may surprise you and not a good idea attaching to a scaffolding pole.
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote