View Single Post
Old 10-10-2017, 19:21   #308
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Brexit discussion

I am not exactly filled with confidence at how it's all going. Especially with all this talk of no deal from people who were saying the EU would be chomping at the bit to get a deal.

This article written by a Leaver, and who remains a backer of Leave, is pretty negative about the consequences of the no deal approach and thinks it's a certainty because of the way the government is working: http://peterjnorth.blogspot.co.uk/20...will-live.html

I am not convinced no deal is a given but I've seen his sentiments about the consequences of it echoed elsewhere. Basically with a deal we revert to WTO rules which will have a huge impact.