View Single Post
Old 05-10-2017, 14:53   #65
Ignitionnet
Inactive

Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Catalonia Independence

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianch99 View Post
The decision where independence would be binding with a simple majority, without requiring a minimum turnout can only lead to violence. Imposing such a radical & structural change on *all* of the region's population in such a way is folly of highest order.
You've a point. Only the UK is allowed to have major constitutional changes decided by referendums explicitly listed as non-binding with no turnout or super-majority requirement.

EDIT: Please excuse my sudden burst of activity. I'm on the conference call from hell at the moment and it's melting what's left of my brain.

Last edited by Ignitionnet; 05-10-2017 at 15:01.
Ignitionnet is offline   Reply With Quote