View Single Post
Old 15-03-2017, 19:37   #744
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Let's not forget though, Trump also got his fair share of embarrassing scandals thrown his way, Pussygate was the big one, him not releasing his Tax returns probably being another.

The pussygate alone should have cost him the election, his party was literally turning his back on him when that video tape was released and I think many were expecting him to abandon his candidacy, but he remained firm and despite that tape, women went out and voted for Trump in droves because they simply did not want Hillary and they say this is Russian influence? Utter bollocks.
Trump did well to survive Pussygate, credit where it's due.
Presumably, some people were influenced by the Wikileaks stuff, we just don't know how many. I don't think anyone's saying it's 62m but the again, I don't think anyone's saying it's zero.