View Single Post
Old 15-03-2017, 15:11   #739
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuart View Post
The thing is that Trump is right, he is under no legal obligation to release his tax returns.

However, if his returns are as legit as he says, then he is being a fool not releasing them. If he releases the tax returns and they show nothing untoward, then the anti Trump lobby lose a major stick they can beat him with.

Even if they show that he hasn't paid quite as much tax as he should have, that will generate a storm, and may even lose him some votes, but it will blow over.

This, combined with the administration's continued refusal to release them makes me think that those tax returns are hiding something serious. Something that could possibly get Trump impeached.
That 2005 Tax return shows he paid a whopping $38 Million on a $150Million income, I'd say in that year alone, he paid his dues.

If his tax returns exist and has submitted them, that information exists to government sources already or did over the years, if there had been something untoward in them, I'm sure something would have been said or done to prevent him from standing as a Candidate.

During the campaign and in one of the debates, he did mention that he was heavily scrutinized by the IRS (US equivalent to HMRC), this being the case, if something was in them, the IRS had that information.

The issue here is, the sour faced Democrats, won't accept they lost and keep throwing the false narrative that Trump got Russia to help him win the Election. I keep saying this, 62 Million Americans were not held at gun point and forced to vote for Trump and help him win more States than Hillary.