View Single Post
Old 18-04-2016, 14:13   #11473
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkC1984 View Post
My sister got a job today! Working at Morrisons on the checkouts. Working 10-7 Saturdays. She worked out that she'll be taking home just short of £250 a month, so not a bad start for a 17 year old. She's thrilled about it, as we all are for her. She's been doing odd bits of work since she was 16, so she's not your stereotypical teen who wants to be lazy.
Excellent Marc I bet your sister will earn more during the summer months as well in the Christmas period, as I assume Morrisons will be similar to Sainsburys. At Sainsburys there is always overtime during these periods sometimes I could more than double my hours.

---------- Post added at 13:03 ---------- Previous post was at 13:01 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilli-theclaw View Post
I have good news for a change - just had a scan I don't have gall stones just a bit of grit - yay

Pleased you are posting some good news, take care dilli

---------- Post added at 13:13 ---------- Previous post was at 13:03 ----------

I have some good news of my own well actually some fantastic news. It is very much looking like hubby will be getting what he requested and redeployed very soon, we are just waiting for the paper work to confirm what was said. Thank goodness he is no longer on the Tupe transfer list. Hubby had a meeting with his manager and HR on Friday and they confirmed that he will be getting redeployed with the same pay and hours etc all I can say is phew that was a hard few months of not knowing and I'm for one glad it is over for us but can't help but feel sorry for his work mates as most have not been as fortunate as us.

I owe a big thank you to our eldest son for his knowledge in employment law and letter writing skills.