View Single Post
Old 17-11-2016, 00:16   #2
BenMcr
Virgin Media Staff

Services: 360 x2, Maxit TV, Sky Sports and Sky Cinema. Gig1
BenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny stars
BenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Virgin phone left me up the creek with no paddle

Unfortunately, sometimes there are no earlier available dates for fixes to services. It is a residential service you have, which means that the fix will as soon as is possible.

You will be able to get a credit for the days without your landline once it's confirmed as fixed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by David H View Post
What if I was in business or housebound? They simply let people have no telephone at all for five days and sod you?
If you had a business line, then you're paying for a specific agreements for a fix time. It's why business lines cost more than residential ones.

If you're housebound and are registered with Virgin Media as needed the line for medical or other accessibility reasons, then you're given priority for landline issues (this doesn't extend to TV or broadband).
Quote:
Any clues what the symptoms point to, any tips I could try myself to get it back on?
By the sounds of it you've done all the checks that you can, anything else will require an engineer.

Last edited by BenMcr; 17-11-2016 at 00:20.
BenMcr is offline   Reply With Quote