View Single Post
Old 18-10-2017, 19:14   #12985
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
Nash I just could not let the kids do this without knowing all the facts. It is not my problem if there friend is sitting in negative equity and I do feel for this young couple and the position they find themselves in I really do but I'm dam well sure I will do everything in my power that it won't be mine in this situation.
Better they loose a friend now than still loose the friend when they realise that they have been duped and have been taken for an expensive ride.

So well done you for speaking up and well done the young couple who are willing to listen to sound advise.