View Single Post
Old 28-08-2009, 15:39   #106
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Re: Bring Back Fox Hunting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
The peoples interests weren't taken into account.

The government for their own reasons wanted to ban fox hunting, I don't think the vast majority of people in the country cared.
Precisely! I and my friends certainly didn't.The only people who were worried were those who indulge in the most widely practised sport of Angling because they were wondering if they would be targeted next.It is very noticeable that the fishing community have been left alone for all this time so I still maintain it was a vote against 'Toffs' much more than it was about protecting the foxes.

When a government starts out by banning something we should all worry because once they get a taste for it,it's not long before they are looking for the next issue to ban.